Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Музыкальный софт » FL Studio » fl studio 21 TRIAL помогите (как убрать триал?)
fl studio 21 TRIAL помогите
vsystem42Дата: Пятница, 27.10.2023, 11:24 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Всем привет. Вчера работал в fl 21.1.1. (последняя версия с сайта), все было ок. Никаких программ плагинов не ставил. С утра Фл запускается с окном триал мод, не может сохранять проекты.
Пробовал:
1. блокировка в хосте
2. переустановка других разных версий
3. чистка regedit
4. Отключение интернета при переустановке
Все сделано четко по инструкции. Но ничего не помогает

Кто сталкивался подскажите решение пожалуйста. Спасибо !

Добавлено (27.10.2023, 11:33)
---------------------------------------------
Решено ) Нашел у какого-то индуса)

Заходим в документы
\Documents\Image-Line\FL Studio\Settings\Internet
и удаляем 2 файла : default news и versions. папки не трогаем

перезапускаем и вуаля.

Сообщение отредактировал vsystem42 - Пятница, 27.10.2023, 11:33

vstloveДата: Пятница, 27.10.2023, 22:31 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
не помогло ((

lexsmash85Дата: Суббота, 28.10.2023, 04:51 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
Ok  So here is everything I have done and I think I have seemed to have solved this? 

So , I did what the guy above suggested and deleted the 2 individual files from internet folder in settings. But I deleted them not only under documents, but I went to where my projects are saved, went into the FL Studio folder there/settings/internet and I found the 2 individual files there as well. 

additional conditions i have ATM: My internet was off while launchiing the file. I suggest opening a a back up or trash version of a roject you are working on that you ont need should anything happen. I right clicked on the FLP project file, selected open with, (Choose another program) and then selected FL Studio. I didnt choose FL Studio 64 bit or FL Studio Scaled. IDK if there is any difference yet but Im not in the mood to test anything beyond what I see seems to work so far.

Next, I noticed oncee the project fully loaded, I din't see the trial text in the upper left. So I saved a NEW version of that current trash project so I could find out if it would open . If i was in trial, it would warn me that saving it in trial wont let let me open it back up until i go legit. 

It didnt give that warning. So i then completely closed out out of FL Studio, and I went to the location where I saved the updated version of the Trash project, and I right clociked it , opened it with FL Studio. I was offline the entire time Ive done this,

This is all assuming u have the program installed per instructions, replacecd the3 files in program files w the ones provided, I noticed that there were back up copies of FL Studio .dll. I deleted the files. BAsically i deleted the original fl studio exe, fl studio exe scaled and fl studio .dll or whatever. Then i just pasted the 3 patch files. 

Also, i didnt allow it thru my firewall, and i blocked any image line related sites in my hosts. Im onine now actually with the project playing that wasn't launching yesterday. So thats good

So far so good i think?

Добавлено (28.10.2023, 05:10)
ok so i also opened with the 64 bit version and it didnt give me a warning yet. Hoever, I did try to open one of the projects that WAS saved while in trial mode, and when i just now tried to open it, it says it was previously saved in trial and wont let me open unless im legit. So im opening  a different project save that i hadnt messed with since this shit show begn. So far so good. Also, im off line while doing all of this. Ur best bet is to test out a few different combinations of the tips im offering to see what system will work best for u untill there is a set fix for build 3750 of 21.1.1. Stay organized and and make notes for ur project so u know whats what man. Best of luck.

Oh, also the 64 bit version ended up opening in trial. So i guess just use the normal FL Studio when u do open with,

Добавлено (28.10.2023, 08:41)
ok. Finally! FIXED . So aside from doing all the things I mentioned above, which are probably not even necessary at this point, I just installed a fresh install of 21.1.1  on to an entirely separate exernal hard drive. I have no issues so far. I can load my projects that were changed to trial and everything else. All my VSTS are available andtheres no more issues. I realized this because when i signed in under a different user account for windows, i tried to launch FL, and i wasnt getting the trial issue. But i was under my main account. 

So yea, install under a new hard drive and go from there. I did the install offline, madesure it was all blocked in the firewal, and hosts as well.  Good luck

Добавлено (28.10.2023, 09:06)
yea,.... so dont run it while online. wtf man.. this is mad frustrating

beletskiy-2001Дата: Четверг, 02.11.2023, 03:03 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Мне помог этот кряк
https://www.mediafire.com/file....ile

Форум » Музыкальный софт » FL Studio » fl studio 21 TRIAL помогите (как убрать триал?)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: